We have released a
ver1.1 Ver1.11 patch of Tick! Tack! which fixes a couple of issues. Download Here (58kb)
- Fixed a hard game crash that could occur when going to full screen mode if the desired resolution is unavailable.
- Corrects an error that could occur on the bust gallery screen.
- Fixed some of Ai’s CG being unviewable in the CG Gallery even with 100% completion.
- Put in checks to prevent a rare issue where characters would sometimes appear in front of the text box.
(UPDATE) The following issue with the patch was corrected in version 1.11:
- A character ordering issue that occurred with the first patch is fixed.
Those of you who are newly downloading Tick! Tack! from our website now do not need to download this file separately.