The Spirit Master of Retarnia, a classic 3D Dungeon RPG by Lunasoft, is now available on MangaGamer.com!
Our story begins in the Kingdom of Retarnia, a country that has been at peace for five hundred years. However, portals to the Demon World have suddenly opened up, and the vile monsters which lie beyond it are determined to invade and take over the kingdom.
Five hundred years earlier, a certain hero known as the “Spirit Master of Retarnia” averted a similar crisis and led five spirits—The White Spirit Norn, the Red Spirit Vesta, The Blue Spirit Rusalka, The Green Spirit Melissa, and The Black Spirit Iris—to battle against the demons and seal the portals to their world. At the request of Queen Sylvia, Leonard, a descendant of the Spirit Master, stepped forth across the portal into the Demon World to save the kingdom.
- Includes four gameplay modes: Easy, Normal, Nightmare, and Hell.
- Each difficulty mode unlocks bigger and better equipment than the last, so be prepared for a challenge!
- Control your party with your keyboard’s arrow or WASD keys and mouse.
- RNG system drops a myriad of rare equipment, weapons, and Artifacts during your journey.
- Items found in the dungeon can later be appraised, enhanced, and equipped to create a variety of character builds.
- With every level up, you can also learn and equip new skills to each party member.
- Beware! If Leonard dies in battle, your team will suffer the consequences and be forced into submission by your demonic adversaries!
- Developer: Lunasoft
- Specs: Female Voice Only
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Category: Fantasy, Gameplay, Magic, Tentacles
- Platform: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Uncensored HCG