Today we are releasing a patch for Cartagra (v1.02) which addresses some issues users have been having.
1) Fixed an issue where the game would close after being launched for some users. (patch 1.01)
2) Fixed an issue where background crowd sounds would not stop playing when they’re supposed to during the in-game date February 7th.
All new downloads of the game will have the patch already installed after this point. You can download the patch online for the PC version by clicking here. Mac and Linux users will (unfortunately) need to re-download the game.
For those who have been experiencing issues with d2b vs Deardrops, this patch should resolve the following problems:
- – Fixed a problem where the game could freeze during certain points when the script is waiting for audio to finish to advance.
- – Made some changes to the way the text window is displayed. It should make text window transitions work better, and also fixes a weird glitch where a phantom duplicate character could appear on screen.
- – Put in some countermeasures to prevent the unusual problem where volume of speed sliders would sometimes reset to the far left when leaving the config screen.
- – Fixed a few minor typos.
Anyone downloading the game new will have the patch already applied. To install, simply extract the contents of the zip file into the folder where you installed d2b vs Deardrops. You can grab the patch HERE.
We’re proud to announce that Cartagra, when released late next month, will be available on not just Windows, but also Mac OS and Linux platforms! In addition, the Cartagra demo has been prepared for the two new platforms, so you can give it a try right away!
Mac OS: Demo Download
Linux: Demo Download
If you’re a Windows user and haven’t had a chance to try the Cartagra demo yet, you can download the trial here.
We are proud to announce the release of the Imouto Paradise 1.04 patch! The patch addresses the following issues:
- – Somehow, another mosaic has been found, this time covering the tightly clenched anus of the protagonist as his sister gives him a simultaneous rimjob and hand job. This kind of mistake clearly cannot stand, so we’ve rushed to have the issue fixed and deliver a patch to you.
- – Some additional minor text adjustments were made.
- – (1.03 fix) Fixed a script regression issue with the 1.02 patch with one of Aya’s scenes where text wasn’t displaying correctly.
- – (1.04 fix) Made some more minor text changes.
You can download the patch here, and will be pre-patched on any full downloads of the game after today. This patch also includes all the fixes from the previous patch. Simply extract the zip file into your game folder to install the patch.
A patch for Imouto Paradise was prepared to address several concerns that have been reported by users. The list of fixes are as follows:
- – Several users have expressed dismay in finding that Hiyori’s anus is partially obscured by mosaic during her spanking/anal beads/incontinence scene. We apologize for the inconvenience and have restored her anus to its former unaltered glory. Additional staff will be used in the future to verify anus visibility in all CG.
- – The undocumented aspect ratio dialog that we didn’t even know existed (accessible via ctrl+t while in game) now has English text. Do note that this feature is unsupported and may cause weird issues when playing!
- – Various typos and minor text issues have also been corrected.
You can download the patch HERE. To install, simply extract the zip file into your Imouto Paradise folder. As per usual, any downloads going forward after today should have the patch already applied.
Doddler here, Mangagamer’s resident programmer. Really? Really! has just released, and it’s been a really exciting project for me for a variety of reasons. It’s the second game that I’ve had to port, the first one being Tick Tack, but this time I chose to do something different. Rather than rely on an existing visual novel system like before, I made one from scratch using the Unity Game Engine. Why did I go to such extremes, and did it pay off? Well, lets take a look. Continue reading
We’ve put together a patch to address some issues users are seeing with ‘Really? Really!’, which you can download below. It’s a little bigger than our usual patch (120mb), sorry about that! Anyone downloading the game after June 8th will not need to download this, as their game will already be patched.
Here’s what 1.01 fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused most visuals to not be visible on some Intel graphics adapters.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in the View Memories screen.
- Fixed an issue where some buttons would not be visible in the CG Gallery.
Fixed in 1.02:
- Fixed some saved games having Japanese names.
- Fixed one of Nadeshiko’s H scenes having censored CG.
Fixed in 1.03:
- Fixed an issue where changing between windowed and fullscreen would cause some user interface elements to not be clickable where they are visible.
- Added the ability to advance text by scrolling down on the mouse scroll wheel.
Fixed in 1.04:
- Auto mode now waits for voice to finish before advancing to the next line.
Fixed in 1.05:
- Fixed a regression where the fullscreen option on the config screen wouldn’t properly toggle full screen mode.
Fixed in 1.06:
- Fixed an issue where the ‘x’ button on the message window wouldn’t hide the main UI.
- Rewrote the main shader to hopefully solve the ‘black screen’ issue that some users get.
To install, simply download the following archive and extract it into your game folder. You can grab the download here: ReallyReallyPatch106.
A patch for Ultimate Boob Wars has been prepared to address a variety of issues. Find the download link and details after the jump.
With our fifth year anniversary coming to a close, we decided to take a moment to showcase some of the thoughts and feelings of the staff that have been a part of MangaGamer over the years. This one comes from our programmer Doddler, who’s busy working on all kinds of different games for us! Continue reading