We had a teensy mixup with the files for the Gahkthun release, so if you downloaded the game prior to this post going up you’ll need to either apply this patch or re-download the game from your account.
If you’d like to patch your existing installation please download the patch file here and extract the files into your game folder.
Alternately you may simply re-download the game from your account page.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
We have another patch for KnS2 to correct a few minor issues (some typos, a couple of blank lines and some small UI bugs). Grab it here.
To install, extract the patch into the game directory. Alternately, you can re-download the game from your account page to get the updated version of the game with no patching required. You do not need to have the previous patch installed.
For Mac and Linux users: updated versions of the application will being uploaded soon. You’ll be able to download the updated version of the game from your account page.
We will update this post when that’s finished. The Mac and Linux versions of KnS2 have been updated. Please redownload from your account page for the updated version of the game.
Thank you to everyone who reported issues!
If you downloaded Kara no Shojo: The Second Episode last night and have encountered a graphics glitch where the screen is abruptly rendered upside-down, we have a fix for that! Just download the patchand extract the files into the game folder. You can also re-download the game from your account. If you have purchased and downloaded the game in the last few hours, you should already have the updated version.
Note: the patch is only for the Windows version of the game. We have not received reports of the bug occurring in the Mac or Linux versions of the game. (If you do encounter it on those versions, please let us know and we’ll get it fixed!)
Please don’t hesitate to contact support if you encounter other issues or require further assistance with installation.
No, Thank you!!! has some interesting system features, so today we’ll be introducing some of the more unique game mechanics. Continue reading
For those who have been experiencing issues with d2b vs Deardrops, this patch should resolve the following problems:
- – Fixed a problem where the game could freeze during certain points when the script is waiting for audio to finish to advance.
- – Made some changes to the way the text window is displayed. It should make text window transitions work better, and also fixes a weird glitch where a phantom duplicate character could appear on screen.
- – Put in some countermeasures to prevent the unusual problem where volume of speed sliders would sometimes reset to the far left when leaving the config screen.
- – Fixed a few minor typos.
Anyone downloading the game new will have the patch already applied. To install, simply extract the contents of the zip file into the folder where you installed d2b vs Deardrops. You can grab the patch HERE.
A patch for Imouto Paradise was prepared to address several concerns that have been reported by users. The list of fixes are as follows:
- – Several users have expressed dismay in finding that Hiyori’s anus is partially obscured by mosaic during her spanking/anal beads/incontinence scene. We apologize for the inconvenience and have restored her anus to its former unaltered glory. Additional staff will be used in the future to verify anus visibility in all CG.
- – The undocumented aspect ratio dialog that we didn’t even know existed (accessible via ctrl+t while in game) now has English text. Do note that this feature is unsupported and may cause weird issues when playing!
- – Various typos and minor text issues have also been corrected.
You can download the patch HERE. To install, simply extract the zip file into your Imouto Paradise folder. As per usual, any downloads going forward after today should have the patch already applied.
Doddler here, Mangagamer’s resident programmer. Really? Really! has just released, and it’s been a really exciting project for me for a variety of reasons. It’s the second game that I’ve had to port, the first one being Tick Tack, but this time I chose to do something different. Rather than rely on an existing visual novel system like before, I made one from scratch using the Unity Game Engine. Why did I go to such extremes, and did it pay off? Well, lets take a look. Continue reading
A patch for Ultimate Boob Wars has been prepared to address a variety of issues. Find the download link and details after the jump.
We’ve finally received the updated translation correction patch from spicy tails for World End Economica episode 1.
This patch contains many corrections to the original translation as well as corrections to several minor bugs that were present in the original version.
It is currently available for download from our website via the product page, but you can also Download it Here.
To install the patch, simply extract the archive and copy the two files therein into the game folder.
An update has been created to address some issues users have been experiencing with Bukkake Ranch. The patch changes are as follows:
– Incorrect item requirement checks on the synthesis recipes for the Year’s Supply of Boob Balls and Fluffy Helm of Wind could allow you to create the items without all the requirements, putting your item counts in the negatives. You can now only create these items if you have the proper items available.
– If you’ve managed to put your item count to negative, the game will self correct next time you go to the synthesis screen or perform gathering.
– Corrected incorrect item requirement check on the Directionless Compass.
– H-Scenes triggered by obtaining the Holey Bikini, Pheromone Lure, and Directionless Compass will no longer fail to play if you’ve obtained more than one of the required items. Players who were stuck unable to complete the ero-armor requirements should be able to do so now.
– Fixed the Holey Bikini H-Scene appearing in Japanese.
– Fixed an issue where the game could sometime crash during play and corrupt save games.
Users downloading the game October 22st 2013 or later should already have the latest version (you can check your game version while playing in the Help->Version Info menu).