Today, for the next 27hrs, we’re offering a special VNtines Day Sale with up to 50% off on select titles from our catalog, as well as a special giveaway offer! Click below for more details! Continue reading
We here at MangaGamer are proud to announce our Moe Day Sale!
This sale has now ended.
Doddler here, Mangagamer’s resident programmer. Really? Really! has just released, and it’s been a really exciting project for me for a variety of reasons. It’s the second game that I’ve had to port, the first one being Tick Tack, but this time I chose to do something different. Rather than rely on an existing visual novel system like before, I made one from scratch using the Unity Game Engine. Why did I go to such extremes, and did it pay off? Well, lets take a look. Continue reading
We’ve put together a patch to address some issues users are seeing with ‘Really? Really!’, which you can download below. It’s a little bigger than our usual patch (120mb), sorry about that! Anyone downloading the game after June 8th will not need to download this, as their game will already be patched.
Here’s what 1.01 fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused most visuals to not be visible on some Intel graphics adapters.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in the View Memories screen.
- Fixed an issue where some buttons would not be visible in the CG Gallery.
Fixed in 1.02:
- Fixed some saved games having Japanese names.
- Fixed one of Nadeshiko’s H scenes having censored CG.
Fixed in 1.03:
- Fixed an issue where changing between windowed and fullscreen would cause some user interface elements to not be clickable where they are visible.
- Added the ability to advance text by scrolling down on the mouse scroll wheel.
Fixed in 1.04:
- Auto mode now waits for voice to finish before advancing to the next line.
Fixed in 1.05:
- Fixed a regression where the fullscreen option on the config screen wouldn’t properly toggle full screen mode.
Fixed in 1.06:
- Fixed an issue where the ‘x’ button on the message window wouldn’t hide the main UI.
- Rewrote the main shader to hopefully solve the ‘black screen’ issue that some users get.
To install, simply download the following archive and extract it into your game folder. You can grab the download here: ReallyReallyPatch106.
Hey, we’re almost there! Really? Really! comes out really, really soon! (Yes, I know, you’re all sick of that pun. Too bad, it’s not going anywhere! …Okay, I’ll behave.) Now, for our last post before the release, time to preview the new characters! (As with all the other posts, this may contain Shuffle! or Tick! Tack! spoilers. You have nobody to blame but yourself!)
Welcome back! As with last week, we’ll be reintroducing characters from the prequels and giving you some previews of some of the interesting changes Kaede’s false memories will bring to the mix. Are you ready? (Disclaimer: Spoilers for Shuffle/Tick Tack are possible! Don’t say you weren’t warned.)
Hello everyone! Today, we’re going to give you a refresher on some of the returning characters and some of the interesting effects Kaede’s false memories will have on them! (Disclaimer: This is a sequel to Shuffle/Tick Tack and as such may contain spoilers for those titles!)
To everyone here that loved Shuffle! and Tick! Tack! (now BOTH available for sale/preorder in hard copy form!), we’re happy to introduce you the third game in the series, Really? Really! *As this is a sequel, there may be Shuffle! or Tick! Tack! spoilers. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!*