Hey, everyone. We’ve got a little surprise for you today to celebrate the ongoing summer sale. Our friends at Novectacle have been hard at work behind the scenes polishing and enhancing The House in Fata Morgana, and we’re bringing you the first fruits of their ongoing efforts today.
The update includes minor script modifications, adjustments to Mell’s and Pauline’s sprites, and a complete overhaul of the sound effects. More than 75% of the game’s SFX have been replaced with higher quality effects, and the total number of unique SFX has been increased almost 2.5x, giving the game a much richer, more immersive soundscape.
The version 1.1 update is live on both Steam and the MangaGamer website right now. However, due to the scale of the update, you will have to redownload the game from your account page if you purchased it from the MangaGamer store. Steam customers should have the update automatically applied for them.
An update has been created to address some issues users have been experiencing with Bukkake Ranch. The patch changes are as follows:
– Incorrect item requirement checks on the synthesis recipes for the Year’s Supply of Boob Balls and Fluffy Helm of Wind could allow you to create the items without all the requirements, putting your item counts in the negatives. You can now only create these items if you have the proper items available.
– If you’ve managed to put your item count to negative, the game will self correct next time you go to the synthesis screen or perform gathering.
– Corrected incorrect item requirement check on the Directionless Compass.
– H-Scenes triggered by obtaining the Holey Bikini, Pheromone Lure, and Directionless Compass will no longer fail to play if you’ve obtained more than one of the required items. Players who were stuck unable to complete the ero-armor requirements should be able to do so now.
– Fixed the Holey Bikini H-Scene appearing in Japanese.
– Fixed an issue where the game could sometime crash during play and corrupt save games.
Users downloading the game October 22st 2013 or later should already have the latest version (you can check your game version while playing in the Help->Version Info menu).