February 27th, 2015
No Thank You!!! is now live and available for download! We hope you all enjoy our very first BL game!
If you’re using Twitter to discuss the game, the developers have a spoiler account set up for easy filtering on all clients––just start your tweets with @pa_bare and only people following the spoiler account will be able to see those tweets. Read the rest of this entry »
February 6th, 2015
With development starting to reach its final stages, we have a brand new demo for The Menagerie from Lupiesoft available for download! Download it now for a glimpse at the story and the hot futa action! Read the rest of this entry »
January 30th, 2015
eden* and eden* PLUS MOSAIC are now live and available for download! The Steam version will launch in roughly 16 hours (around 4PM PST), so visit our site and get a head-start! Read the rest of this entry »
January 19th, 2015
The adult version of HuniePop is now on-sale and available for download!
Read the rest of this entry »
December 26th, 2014
Today we’re excited to announce the release of our third Lilith title, Space Pirate Sara! Read the rest of this entry »
November 7th, 2014
Today we’re proud to announce that the demo for No, Thank You!!! (our first BL title!) is now available for download! Read the rest of this entry »
November 3rd, 2014
Today we are releasing a patch for Cartagra (v1.02) which addresses some issues users have been having.
1) Fixed an issue where the game would close after being launched for some users. (patch 1.01)
2) Fixed an issue where background crowd sounds would not stop playing when they’re supposed to during the in-game date February 7th.
All new downloads of the game will have the patch already installed after this point. You can download the patch online for the PC version by clicking here. Mac and Linux users will (unfortunately) need to re-download the game.
September 26th, 2014
For those who have been experiencing issues with d2b vs Deardrops, this patch should resolve the following problems:
- - Fixed a problem where the game could freeze during certain points when the script is waiting for audio to finish to advance.
- - Made some changes to the way the text window is displayed. It should make text window transitions work better, and also fixes a weird glitch where a phantom duplicate character could appear on screen.
- - Put in some countermeasures to prevent the unusual problem where volume of speed sliders would sometimes reset to the far left when leaving the config screen.
- - Fixed a few minor typos.
Anyone downloading the game new will have the patch already applied. To install, simply extract the contents of the zip file into the folder where you installed d2b vs Deardrops. You can grab the patch HERE.