Today we are releasing a patch for Cartagra (v1.02) which addresses some issues users have been having.
1) Fixed an issue where the game would close after being launched for some users. (patch 1.01)
2) Fixed an issue where background crowd sounds would not stop playing when they’re supposed to during the in-game date February 7th.
All new downloads of the game will have the patch already installed after this point. You can download the patch online for the PC version by clicking here. Mac and Linux users will (unfortunately) need to re-download the game.
For those who have been experiencing issues with d2b vs Deardrops, this patch should resolve the following problems:
- - Fixed a problem where the game could freeze during certain points when the script is waiting for audio to finish to advance.
- - Made some changes to the way the text window is displayed. It should make text window transitions work better, and also fixes a weird glitch where a phantom duplicate character could appear on screen.
- - Put in some countermeasures to prevent the unusual problem where volume of speed sliders would sometimes reset to the far left when leaving the config screen.
- - Fixed a few minor typos.
Anyone downloading the game new will have the patch already applied. To install, simply extract the contents of the zip file into the folder where you installed d2b vs Deardrops. You can grab the patch HERE.
We’re proud to announce that Cartagra, when released late next month, will be available on not just Windows, but also Mac OS and Linux platforms! In addition, the Cartagra demo has been prepared for the two new platforms, so you can give it a try right away!
Mac OS: Demo Download
Linux: Demo Download
If you’re a Windows user and haven’t had a chance to try the Cartagra demo yet, you can download the trial here.