War of the Human Tanks
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game that pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game.
*Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps,
*Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks,
*Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect,
*Multiple endings based on your performance,
*Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources,
*Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies,
*English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface.
Hanabusa is a young headstrong girl living in the Heian capital within medieval Japan. But when her mother is slain by evil spirits, her life turns into one of vengeance as she sets out to hunt and destroy the spirits. During Hanabusa’s travels, she meets a white fox who turns out to be a servant of the mountain god. Hanabusa receives a special sword passed down from her mother, which gives her the ability to see the true forms of spirits to help slay them. Shortly after, a spirit claiming to be Hanabusa’s long-lost father, Hidetada, breaks her sword and leaves Hanabusa powerless and confused. Now to mend her broken sword and learn the truth about her father, Hanabusa embarks on a journey to annihilate every last one of the evil spirits.
– Work out the true identity of your enemies in a unique battle system
– Capture enemies, master their skills for battle and use them to solve puzzles on the field
– Interact with over 40 unique characters and battle over 100 monsters
– Beautifully detailed art and an atmospheric original soundtrack bring feudal Japan alive
– Discover multiple unique endings that change based on the player’s actions
– Dual audio: Toggle between English and Japanese voice