Our very first 18+ otome game, Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome will soon be available on hardcopy! On sale March 29th!
Attending Anime Boston or SakuraCon that weekend? We’ll have plenty of copies, as well as the wallscroll, on hand for the event!
Physical Edition Includes:
- Front cover utilizes a SFW design
- Reverse cover features a full color illustration (with all three characters in nothing but aprons!)
- Steam key Card
- Game Disk
Customers can purchase the physical edition by itself, or bundled with the wallscroll (20″ x 28.5″), featuring Ema, Miki, and Saito!
- Two eligible (?) bachelors to choose from (or choose both perhaps…?)
- English text and menus
- Japanese voices (even Ema!)
- You can rename the protagonist!
- No mosaics! (…on the naughty bits in the adult version)
- 18+ content toggle (in the adult version)
- Free 18+ content patch for Steam!
- Achievements (Steam version only)
- DRM free!
Ema Tachibana is a tall, gloomy and unsociable girl with a bad case of resting bitch-face. With all that working against her, she’s never really had any friends. At school, everyone’s too scared to approach her. But Ema herself is quite content with that state of affairs. In fact, she was all set to spend the rest of her time until graduation invisible as ever… That is, until two men turned her life upside down!
“It’s you… I’ve finally found you! You are, without a doubt, MY MUSE!”
Miki Hiraizumi—recently returned to Japan from abroad, he’s loved making clothes ever since he was a little kid. He has a strong desire to help make charming, unusual women shine. (He’s also a bit of a masochist.)
“Listen up, twerp! You’re no good the way you are now. But even you have some potential to shine… I’ll just have to polish you up!”
And Saito Shinjou—he frequently finds himself bored because things have always come easy to him. He aspires to accomplish something so big, it’ll change the world. (He’s also a bit of a sadist.)
These two ambitious and attractive fellows decide to give Ema Tachibana a makeover! But Ema has other ideas.
“Yeah, well… Who asked you?!”