If little sisters are your idea of paradise, you won’t want to miss Imouto Paradise 3 coming out in hard copy on August 6th! The physical edition includes the game disk, a digital download card, and a reversible cover! And you can pre-order today!Continue reading
Kalmia8’s raunchy adult otome comedy, Fxxx Me Royally!! is getting “physical” this summer with a hardcopy coming out on August 6th! Pre-orders are open now! The Fxxx Me Royally!! physical edition comes with the game disk, a digital download card for the game and DLC and a reversible cover.Continue reading
Summer is upon us once again, so why not beat the heat by staying inside and playing some excellent visual novels! Almost our entire Steam catalogue is on sale with titles up to 75% off––check out all the titles on offer!
Evening Starter from Kagura Games is now available on MangaGamer.com! Pick it up during launch week to save 10%!Continue reading
Saga Planets’ Kinkoi: Golden Loveriche from NekoNyan is now available on MangaGamer! Pick it up during launch week for 10% off!Continue reading
Livestream: Escape from Hotel Izanami from qureate is now available on MangaGamer.com! Save 10% during launch week!Continue reading
Liarsoft’s Jeanne at the Clock Tower is now available for purchase on MangaGamer.com, and will be launching on Steam later today!Continue reading
Hello, I’m ZackZeal! A series of questionable life choices and a good deal of luck has led me down the path to being a translator, where I spend 25% of my time translating h-scenes and the remaining 75% complaining about said h-scenes. And in between, I sometimes consume other mediums of JP media.
So when I was approached with the task of translating Jeanne at the Clock Tower, it naturally made me wonder, as I’m sure some of you have, about two things. What is this game about, and why does Japanese media seem to be so focused about Jeanne d’Arc, of all historical figures? Not just Jeanne at the Clock Tower, but lots of other media franchises, big and small alike, have varied depictions of this historical heroine.Continue reading